My grandma has always been a person who gives service to others. She has allowed many of her children to live in her home along with many of their friends in need. Over the years her house has been occupied by too many different count. She is very selfless in letting so many different people live in her space and use her resources. I wouldn't recommend living this way and I probably wouldn't but I still see her as an example of service. In the last couple years she was diagnosed with terminal cancer and decided that in her last few years she would do what she wanted to do and live how she wanted to live. I respect that and think she deserves it.
She moved out and is selling her house. He new home is exactly what she needs for her. I recently went over there to help her pick the fruit off of her trees and clean up her yard. She is a great example of hard work and service and this was a small thing I could do to give back to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment