Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Helping move dog food for C.J dog food donations.


           For one of my volunteer opportunity I got to help C.J, who is an older lady and the dog food donator for many of the animal rescues throughout Arizona. I helped her twice this semester. Once for only 3 hours and the other time for 6 hours, moving 25-50 pounds dog and cat food bags out of storage units to different storage units or in the back trucks and trailers. In this experience I will admit, after 6 hours I was tired.  I learned that I’m able to over come the feeling of being tired to help out an older lady move very heavy bags that she would not be able to do on her own. I learned that although you don’t gain anything it is a great feeling to know you are helping out many other people. I can apply this experience to other parts of my life because there is always ways to make peoples days and help them out. And in the end it can be the best feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment